Whether you are building a new house or renovating your bathroom, having a good quality bathroom tile is vital for the function and overall look of your living space. Your bathroom is one of the most lived rooms in your home that is why it should be built to last. We should not also forget that tiles are an essential piece of décor in your bathroom. Whether it is a wall tile or flooring, we have the perfect bathroom tile that suits your needs.
If you are shopping for a bathroom tile, then you are probably aware that there are a lot of different tiles you can find for this room. However, bear in mind that not all of these tiles are suitable for wet spots. Some of them can get very slippery and dangerous when installed as bathroom floors.
What to Consider when Choosing a Bathroom Tile?
We can create a long list of vital factors to be considered when buying tiles for your bathroom. But, there is one particular thing you must not forget – the tile’s virtuosity. This means the ability of the tile to absorb water.
Tiles that are nonvitreous are able to absorb water. They are best suited for accent areas. The vitreous tiles, on the other hand, work great in spots where there is a lot of splashing. Glazed tiles are also impervious to water, unlike the unglazed ones. Overall, when choosing a perfect bathroom tile, make sure that it has a high coefficient of friction in order to prevent potential slipping.
What are the Bathroom Tile Options you Have?
When you browse our website, you will find a lot of tile options you can choose from. Make sure that you know the qualities and characteristics of each of these to make an informed choice. Some of the most popular bathroom tiles we’ve got include:
- Glass Tile. This absolutely looks elegant and typically luminous. It is available in a variety of stock colors and custom hues. Bathroom glass tiles are often used as a focal point on the wall or in mosaics. They are also impervious to liquids and stain resistant.
- Porcelain or Ceramic. This tile is made from a mixture of clays pressed into Then, they are fired in a kiln in very high temperatures. These tiles are great for baths when glazed. Ceramic tiles are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, patterns, and colors.
- If you are looking for tiles in high-traffic areas like floors, as well as in countertops, granite tiles are a great material to consider. They are available in various textures and colors.
- This is a natural stone made from heated and crushed limestone by the earth for millions of years. Traditional and classy, marble tiles can easily be polished. They vary in sizes, but they can be veined or patterned, which adds unique style and color to your bathroom.
- This is another natural stone with a honed surface. It is usually found in yellow, beige and brown hues. If you want to install it in your bathroom, you can use it for flooring and countertops.
- If durability and robustness is your major requirement for a bathroom tile, this is a great material to consider. Metal tiles can actually be made from resin with metallic coatings or solid metal. They are available in different finishes, which include stainless steel, copper, and bronze. These materials are typically used as bathroom accents.
- This tile is a limestone that is formed from minerals dissolved in groundwater and then pushed through the crust of the earth by water. Travertine tiles are a multilayer stone. They are available in different earthly colors. Travertine offers an elegant tool to bathroom floors and walls.
There is an endless option when it comes to bathroom tiles. We source our materials from the leading brands and manufacturers in the industry to make sure that you can access them conveniently and easily. With our customers in mind, we are able to deliver the right bathroom tile that will meet your needs.
Which Bathroom Tile to Choose?
Now that we have presented you the top bathroom tiles we have, you need to decide which material you should choose from your bathroom. If you still don’t have a particular tile in mind, don’t worry.
Our knowledgeable and skilled craftsmen are available to help you. They will carefully explain each of the materials and help you weigh your options so that you can make an informed choice.